anyone buy it?
as I posted, went to the drive-in a couple weeks ago and it is a really good fantasy movie.
anyone buy it?
as I posted, went to the drive-in a couple weeks ago and it is a really good fantasy movie.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
bought it yesterday, im gonna be extremely disappointed if they dont make the remaining books into movies, just the way everything intwines, and some of that imagery was shown in TLTWATW, gonna be a sad thing for them to not make anything out of it....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is due out next year. I haven't ever found if they are going to make 7 movies, or 3 and tie all the books into the remaining 2.
The next movie, hundreds of years have passed in Narnia. The children return to find their castle, and weapons they had, all old, etc. They can't find the horn, but Prince Caspian blows it to get them back to help. His father was the rightful king of narnia, but was murdered by his own brother, who now rules Narnia. He's an evil man and Prince Caspian wants to overthrow him.
That's what happens, ya'll should check out the books.
wow, the fourth book is the next movie due out?
i would really like to see all seven made into movies, just for the sake of it, but i doubt that is going to happen. I was hoping they would make The Magicians Nephew into a movie, not just combine all the books into a few movies, TMN shows how Narnia came to be, where the white witch came from, and for those who havent read the books, why the wardrobe leads into Narnia, just too many stories to put into three movies...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks